Tuesday, May 3

Old, skinny clothes

 As part of task 3 this week, I digged out all my old skinny clothes to set some goals of outfits id like to wear again.


First up, these a size 12 sportsgirl pants. Ive never worn them and this photo does no justice, but they are so amazing!! Its hard to see, but there are faint gold stripes going down the legs aswell, and the back is very military with buttons etc. Oh cant wait!!


 These are a pair of size 12 shorts from jeanswest which I also have never worn. To me it signifies going for long hikes in cute shorts!


 This demin skirt is a size 12 (very snug size 12!) from jeanswest and I used to wear this skirt pretty much everyday at uni! I love simple, basic clothes to match current trends to and a hot demin skirt is always key!


 Now this white skirt is a size 16 from esprit. This is something im aiming to fit into much sooner then the other clothes. Id like to be in this skirt by the end of the 12 weeks. Last time I wore this I think I was about 90kg, which is 18kg to lose, but I know I can get into this by the end of the challenge!

 This dress is just so stunning on. Its a size 10 from powerhouse and I wore it to my cousins wedding and looked amazing! Again, the photo does no justice, but it has alot of subtle glitter through the print and its so pretty!!!


 These jeans are a very snug size 16 from jeanswest and are another clothing goal I can reach sooner then later. Id like to be in these jeans by the end of the challenge. Ive never worn them either.


 Getting into the skimpy stuff now! These size 10 aqua shorts are so cute over a bikini and this is ultimate goal material right here!


Again, tiny little size 10 roxy boardshorts which I cant believe my butt used to look great in!

No comments:

Post a Comment