Friday, May 6

Day 2

Was meant to be just focusing on diet this week, but my loverly husband decided he would join the gym aswell to help support me (plus it wouldnt hurt him to lose a few), so we hit the gym last night! I havent got my new HRM yet, but I digged up my very old one (still a Polar F11) and smashed out 500 calories in 50mins! I did about 10-15mins on each of the treadmill, crosstrainer, rower & high & low bikes. I admit I was fairly stuffed by the end of the session but not as bad as I thought I would be. Ive been abit nervous about how hard I need to go to get the 1000cal super session but I think its totally doable!Of course, I realise its going to be easier for me being very overweight to burn off calories easier and will keep adjusting my HRM as I get skinnier. But still, I was just wrapped that I got to 500cal last night. And we are going to the gym again this morning yay!!!
My diet has been good aswell, followed to a tee of what I posted previously. Tonight is a 12hr night, so im going to have to tweak it abit. I leave home at 6pm to start at 7pm and dont get my first break til about 9-10pm, so im thinking for today I will have breakfast & lunch as usual, then for dinner I will do the soup thing but have half a can before I leave for work then the other half with a piece of bread on my 9pm break. Then my next break is at 3amish so I thought I would have my normal porridge then I get home at about 8:30am and will have an apple before bed. Its so exciting starting already. Well, not Mish's program, but just following 1200cals a day & exercising. On the way home from the gym last night my husband said he felt so great afterwards and I agreed. It was his first time ever in a gym! So great to finally get him into one with me! Now we can race each other on the machines hehehe! That will be abit hard for me, I was watching him last night & he is alot fitter then I thought he was!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Wait til you do a class (when you can fit it in I mean!). Love love love classes!

    My other half surprised me too, I didn't realise he was as fit as he really is!

    ReplyDelete
  2. no classes at my gym :( the downfall to a cheap gym membership, but I wanted a 24/7 gym being a shiftworker, and something cheap so had to go to one with no classes! But thats ok. When im abit more confident id like to try a pole-dancing class.....thats still abit far down the track though :P

    ReplyDelete