Monday, May 9

I forget what day im up to.....oh well

Progress post- so it twas mothers day yesturday, went to a BBQ for dinner, had 2 vegie sausages, salad & corn on the cob (gotta have corn on the cob when at a BBQ!) but I didnt have any butter on my corn or any dressing on my salad and my sausages werent cooked in oil or fat. I did have a very tiny piece of chocolate mudcake for dessert though, but I made sure I enjoyed it! I still went to the gym that night anyway, and burnt off 500cals.

Today is a whole day of family food events- we are having my father in law & his partner over for lunch, then my parents over for dinner. For dinner, im making a roast chook with salad & breadrolls for everyone else, and for me im having vegie sausages (again, I know, but I love them!) with salad only. No idea what im doing for dinner with my parents though! We shall see.....

Oh...I got my new Polar FT7 watch delivered today yay! Its so pretty & red! Cant wait to try it out at the gym tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I totally wanted a red one but Rebel Sport didn't have any (only had black and silver and black and gold) and I was impatient so I got the black and gold one LOL

    OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE my HRM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i was tossing up between the red one & the black/gold, but I am a sucker for red! its so much better then my old polar, so much smaller which is nice! I love mine too! such a motivation to keep exercising until I hit that magic 500cals!

    ReplyDelete