Wednesday, May 11

Major Motivation!

Its been decided that we are going to Bali at the end of next year! What a great motivation booster! Id like to be at my goal weight by April next year, which will give me plenty of time to tone up by the end of the year. I WILL be in a bikini! Im loving this one below- from billabong. So cute!


In other news, my father in law had his heart operation today. Everything went well. Get this though, he has a heart condition from too much exercise! He has always been a heavy exerciser and had enlarged his heart so much the valves were stretched and he developed mitral regurgitation where the valve doesnt shut properly and blood goes backwards instead of forward. But he will be back on his feet in no time, probably climbing a mountain knowing him!

Ive watched the video for this weeks task- the kitchen makeover. I will do it either tonight or tomorrow. I dont really have anything too bad lurking in there anyway. As for the stocking up, will do that next week when I get paid.

I bought Michelle Bridges Crunchtime Cookbook today (on sale at Big W- yay) and there are some great looking vegetarian meals in there, so im going to go through it and label all the ones id like to try!

Im weighing in tomorrow- will be a week tomorrow since I started my pre-season exercise & dieting so will be good to see how ive gone. I havent been too strict calorie wise, have had a few slices of cake (damn you mothers day!) but ive been to the gym everyday and burned off 500cals each session so will be good to see any difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment