Saturday, May 14

Finally!!!

 My blogger account has been down for days now! So annoying. Glad to be back! First, a piccie of my babies Lucy & Leon getting some ZZZZ's in the sun as they are just so darn cute!


Well, lots to catch up on! Weighed in on Thursday, and I have lost 1.6kg this week! Totally stoked with that! And thats with a few helpings of mothers day cake aswell, so really happy. This week certaintly made me re-think my goals. Id like to lose 3kg during the pre-season, and id like to aim for 15kg in 12 weeks, so 18kg all up by the end of the 12wbt which will bring me to 88.7kg. My original goal was to get to 90kg which was my wedding weight but I think I can push past that into the 80's!

I bought Michelle Bridges Crunchtime Cookbook this week aswell, just for some more vegetarian options mainly. Last night I made her spaghetti bolognese recipe (the front cover recipe aswell) which is originally made with beef mince but I swapped this for textured vegetable protein instead. I also added mushrooms (gotta have mushrooms in a bolognese!!) It was pretty good, even hubby ate it! Michelle uses alot of diced vegetables in her recipe but I grated mine so they were more 'hidden' as my husband isnt a big fan of chunky vegetables (or any vegetables for that matter!) and he loved his aswell. The serving size was massive!!!!! I had to triple check the serving sizes & quantities because it was massive. I only ate half of mine aswell, and will have the other half for lunch today. Here's a piccie of it:


I did my first 1000calorie gym session last night! Im so happy with myself right now hehehe! I gotta admit, when I saw we had to do a 1000cal session once a week I was abit nervous but I wanted to see if I could get there before the challenge starts (only 9 days to go yay!) and fair enough I smashed it! It took me 1hr & 40mins. I did 15km on the bike on level 8 resistance (the most ive ever done- I started last week doing 2km on level 5!) I did 750m on the rower (which was a race between me & my husband- he won.) and I did running intervals on the treadmill for 1-1.5minutes each run. I honesly forget how many I did and in what time frame as I was just focused on getting over that 1000cal reading on my HRM (1022cals to be exact!) Im still getting my head around the whole fat burn zone VS fitness zone thing on my HRM but I spent 5mins in fatburn zone and 1hr 35min in fitness zone so no idea what that means. My max HR was 181bpm and my average HR was 161bpm. Felt so amazing afterwards! Its just awesome to know I can do those 1000cal sessions and ive only been going to the gym for a little over a week now! Imagine where I will be in 6 weeks! So excited to get this challenge rollin!

No comments:

Post a Comment