Saturday, May 7

Day 3

Worked night shift last night, did as I planned with my diet which went well. Ive had 4hrs sleep today and I have to work again tonight and I need to try get more sleep but im sitting here, in bed, stomach growling like a gremlin!!!! Man im hungry today!! I was expecting this anyday now- suddenly dropping to 1200cals a day & burning 500cals a day at the gym then night shifts was going to make me hungry at some stage. Hmm..maybe I should have an early dinner with lots of vegies then try for another nap?

Mothers day tomorrow- I finish work at 7:30am, will see how I feel in the morning but I really should go to the gym either in the morning or late evening. We have a BBQ in the afternoon which im not worried about (everyone there knows im doing this) and ill be taking along my own vegie sausages to have with salad. Then im on holidays for 9 days yay! Gonna try smash the gym everyday if I can. I have my exam for uni on June 15th and have done NO study so also need to cram like crazy with the lecture notes on those days off. Ive got my roster up until mid-June and ive been plotting in times to go to the gym and im able to do 5-6 times a week which is awesome. Cant wait til official kick-off!

1 comment:

  1. Good going Jess. You'll be getting that massage before you know it!

    ReplyDelete