Monday, May 16

Forgive me Michelle, for I have sinned!!

Right, so just gonna come right out with it. I FEEL LIKE SHIT!!!!!!!!! Ive got a horrible cold right now and I dont do well when it comes to colds! I havent been to the gym for the last 2 nights and the last time I went I didnt do very much (pretty sure I was starting to get sick at this time), I only did weights which didnt make my 500cal target (i got to 380cals). So along with total upper body muscle aches from the weights session, my whole body is aching from this cold. Its so shit!!!!!! Im so angry im sick right now, I so wanted to ace pre-season. My diet hasnt been too bad, ive been having abit of ice-cream though (lowest fat/calories) I could find as its the only thing that soothes my throat for a whole 5 minutes despite being doped up on panadol & ibuprofen and every multi-vitamin I can get my hands on! So im not expecting any weightloss at this week, just hope there isnt a gain. But overall I am praying im over this cold by start of the 12wbt next week. Gah!!

No comments:

Post a Comment