Friday, May 20

Blogging challenge

So the loverly Kath over at http://courage2start.blogspot.com/2011/05/mindset-monday-first-blogging-challenge.html has started a blog ring/challenge each week based on the mindset lessons to make us all pour our hearts out and get those feelings out there for the blogworld to see! Hells yer im into that!!!!!

If you can dream it you can achieve it!!!
I want you to paint me a word picture. Pretend today is not today. You are not nervous, or overwhelmed or apprehensive or excited about the next 12 weeks. You are none of those things because you have LIVED it! You are at the finish line!

Maybe today is the day you run city 2 surf! Maybe it is the finale party. Maybe you are at the final workout. Maybe you are standing up there on the stage with Mish - a WINNER this round.

Paint me the picture. What are you feeling? What are you wearing? What can you do?
What have been your greatest achievements? Your biggest challenges?

How do you feel inside?? Just how excited ARE you???

Before you achieve it - you have to dream it. Put those dreams down. Make them real.
The more specific your dreams the closer you are to making them a reality.
I like to use words AND pictures, as im more of a visual person!

This will be me, looking very Jessica Alba-like on holidays in Bali next year! Im feeling incredibly healthy and super-fit and bursting with confidence as I strut around in my bikini looking hot!! I can do anything I want to on this holiday- no weight holding me back! I can go snorkeling, I can go running on the beach, go swimming, and feel confident enough & good about myself to treat myself to some luxury pampering & spa treatments without being embarrassed by my weight!. My greatest achievment will being able to love myself and to feel confident in myself and not hear that little voice saying 'you are disgusting' over & over again! My biggest challenge I overcame was to let myself enjoy some happiness in my life and truly feel I deserve to be happy & healthy. I feel the best I ever felt before in my life and my excitment levels are off the gauge! Its pure bliss!!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jess!! Love your blog - and love your inspiration, Jessica Alba is a great role model, she is so slim but sporty. Hot! Just wanted to say hello - I'm vegetarian too and was really worried about this before joining the program, so I it's great to meet another :)

    All the best for your journey, look forward to sharing it with you :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for dropping by! yay another vegetarian!!!! ill be doing a post probably tomorrow night about my vege plan for the week if youre stuck for ideas! good luck with your journey aswell!

    ReplyDelete