Thursday, May 5

Day 1

Weighed in today: 106.7kg. I thought I was 108kg so thats something I guess! But still, 106.7kg is crazy!!
This week I am mainly focusing on changing my diet- getting used to a 1200cal plan each day. Exercise is optional, although I know from past experiences exercising makes me super-hungry & this week is going to be hard enough as it is going from a high calorie diet to a lower one. Yesturday I ate like I would any other day and consciously worked through each meal with the thoughts that this was wrong, it was making me unhappy and this would be the very last time. I honestly didnt enjoy any of the food with those thoughts going through my mind and I have woken today feeling very optimistic about my diet changes. And just to come clean I will share what I ate yesturday. Be warned, its pretty bad, but this is a typical day for me and is obviously why im fat!

Breakfast (5am): 2 hashbrowns & a 'bacon' & egg muffin (i didnt eat the bacon) and a full fat cappucino from McDoanlds on the way to work.
Lunch (12am): 2 vege sushi rolls (nothing bad with that though! I checked it and it was 350cals on calorie king)
Afternoon snacks (4pm): 2 mars bars while out shopping.
Dinner (7pm): very large serving of oven baked chips.
Dessert (10pm): a bounty & a twix chocolate bar.
TOTAL CALORIES: 2314.

How shameful. But thats all in the past now. Here's to the future!

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a 3pm sugar fix something bad... since I've been following Mish's meal plan from her cookbook, I haven't had it...!

    Not long til it all starts now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ive already started! bring it on!

    ReplyDelete