Wednesday, May 18

Lets let it all hang out!!!

Measurement day!!! Its exciting & nerve-racking all at the same time!!
So my starting measurements are:
Weight: 105.8kg
Chest: 110cm
Waist: 114cm
Hips: 131cm
Left thigh: 80cm
Right thigh: 80cm

And just to gross everyone out- my before picture. Yes its disgusting. Yes you will want to scratch your eyes out, so do I! But I am NEVER going back to this.




This is a picture of someone who is not living there life. She is depressed every time she looks in the mirror. She sometimes cries at night because she hates the person she has become. She is forcing everyone in her life away because she cant even stand her own self. Behind that forced smile is a broken woman who is angry inside but it is this anger which will fuel the course of change. No longer will this girl exist. She will soon become a distant memory.




On a happier note, I got my major essay back today, got 75% which im stoked with! Only need to get 10% on my exam now to pass uni this semester. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment