Friday, August 5

My week in pictures

I have had a fairly good week this week. Saturday & Sunday was spent catching up with family I havent seen in months, including seeing my cousins little daughter for the first time since she was born (she is 18 months now!!) I usually work most weekends, and so does my husband, so it was great to spend a weekend with loved ones.

On Monday hubby & I drove up to the Sunshine Coast hinterland to a little piece of heaven called Montville. We go to Montville quite alot- they have amazing accomadation in little treehouses which overlook the lake with big spa baths & wooden verandahs with the 'love seat' where you cuddle up and watch the lake with a cup of tea in a terry towelling robe and read the local paper or just stare into the beautiful view with the sound of nature around you. The actual town of Montville is a little hippie, crafty street full of cafe's and other pretty little shops. Its my dream to live there one day!!

First up is some pictures of this weeks meals from my delivered diet food plan.


 Spinach & ricotta canneloni with carrots, peas & broccoli.
This is just soooooooooo yummy!!!!!! My favourite meal!


Vegetarian lasagne with broccoli & carrots.
Also comes with beans but I dont like beans. This lasgane is so good, its so cheesy & yum you wouldnt know it was diet food!


Vegetarian quiche with salad, wholemeal breadroll & cheese, and pasta salad.
Such a big meal! The little quiches are really yum & the salad is so filling!


Vegetable frittata with cottage cheese.
This is actually a breakfast meal which I like to have on my days off. So good!



Next is some photos from my life this week which I felt like sharing.


My puppy dogs- Lucy (left) & Leon (lying down) on our bed. Poor Leon has to have his hips xrayed soon and possible hip replacment. Poor baby, he is only 9 months old! And he is getting his boy bits cut off in a few weeks :( the saddest part is losing all that beautiful long hair when they shave him!  


 My husband & I went to King Tutt's Putt Putt at the Gold Coast last week. Was awesome. I lost.


One of my kitties, Halo, on top of the front door. Sometimes I think she thinks her life isnt exciting enough so she creates danger for herself. Such a little daredevil!


Mmmmmm liqeuer!!!! These are from a shop in Montville which sell all these amazing flavoured liqeuers in every flavour you can think of! I got the dark chocolate, lemon & lime, and hazelnut. Yum!!!


I collect owls. I dont have many yet but I think I have about 6 or 7 so far. I saw this little guy in a shop at Montville and had to have him! Poor fella is just sitting by himself staring at his reflection wishing for a friend!


Ive been looking everywhere for a decent ceramic, reusable travel coffee mug and found this pretty one at Montville. Paper coffee cups are very bad for the environment so I recommend you all get one if you like your regular cafe coffee's like me. Most places I go to are happy to make your cuppa in these, they are the same size as a standard large takeaway coffee, plus the coffee shop saves $ on paper cups. Everyone wins!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment