Saturday, April 30

Biggest Excuse Ever!

OMFG!!! Just been reading the forums and totally had a light-bulb moment. People were posting about how they were using the excuse of because they were starting the 12wbt in a few weeks they could eat what they want now, and I realised ive been using this excuse too! What an idiot!!!!!!! And still after doing the excuses task! Think I need to dig a little deeper into this task!

Im on 10 days holidays from the 9th May (in about 1 weeks time) And have decided to use those 10 days to kick-start before the 12wbt even begins. Why wait?? JFDI!!!! So the plan is to get into a regular regime before the real challenge even begins.

I was just reading another 12wbt members blog, and she mentioned about hiking. I totally forgot I live so close to the Glass House Mountains which is full of awesome walking & hiking tracks and ive never been! Well, not since school visits from grade 3! So time to whip out my shoes, grab my husband and go for some hikes during my holidays. Hopefully my new watch will be delivered by then so I can see how many calories ive burned. How exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment